March 5, 2008

Hannah Will Be On Larry King Tomorrow Night!

Larry King is my new boyfriend.

He will be interviewing Hannah Poling and her parents tomorrow night. Hanna is our "Eve" who was the first autistic child to win damages from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund when the government conceded the case.

Hanna's dad, Jon Poling M.D., Ph. D., is a Johns Hopkins trained Neurologist and her mom, Terry Poling, is a Nurse and Attorney.

I think after tomorrow no one will be able to ignore this story any more.

From the Age of Autism:

LARRY KING TO INTERVIEW FAMILY OF VACCINE INJURED CHILD

The Eve of Battle

By Kent Heckenlively

The war has begun.

On Thursday March 6, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. at the U. S. Federal Courthouse in Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Jon Poling, M.D., Ph. D. and his wife Terry, an attorney and nurse, will hold a press conference about the government’s recent concession that “vaccines” (not just thimerosal or the MMR shot), “significantly aggravated” their daughter’s underlying mitochondrial disorder and led to her diagnosis of autism and seizures. (The seizure part of the equation was conceded on February 22, 2008.)

Later on March 6, Dr. Poling and his wife will be on the Larry King show.

Let me say that again. The war has begun.

Hannah Poling was normally developing up until her 18 month vaccination and her “mitochondrial disorder” did not appear until after her vaccination. It is well-known that approximately 75% of mitochondrial disorders are caused by medications such as the drug AZT (for AIDS) or toxins. It will be the contention of Dr. Poling and his wife that the vaccines also caused her mitochondrial disorder.

The national media is expected to be out in force for the Poling press conference. I spoke with a source close to the Polings who told me they were also being interviewed for an article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The source told me he expects this story to quickly go national.

From what I’ve been told, the government could not have picked a more credible couple to whom to make their first concession. Dr. Poling graduated from Boston University with a masters and undergraduate degree in biology and a GPA of 3.90. He received his M.D. and Ph.D from Georgetown University and did his neurology internship at Johns Hopkins University, Department of Neurology. Have I already mentioned that the mother, Terry, is an attorney and a nurse?

My source recommended parents stay away from the press conference tomorrow, but that our community should stay tuned for something big in Washington, D.C. at which we might be able to show our support.

My friends, I believe we are on the eve of battle. I encourage you to use your voices now to call the Larry King show to tell your own stories, send letters of thanks to those news outlets which cover this event, and anything which in your own estimation will help advance our cause.

I don’t know how long the fight will be, but I’m guessing it will be short and bloody. When the dust clears, I hope we will have not just an admission of this terrible tragedy, but the best minds of medicine working on how to help our children.

That would be the greatest victory.

3 comments:

Leora said...

I've appreciated all your reporting on this topic. But can you spell the girl's name correctly...all the news reports seem to say:

Hannah

(it's a palindrome name)

Ginger Taylor said...

HA!

Thanks for pointing that out!

Spelling is not my strength.

debbone2 said...

Thank you so much for this information, my son was born in 1974, he was a perfectly healthy child, well behaved and smart. He was reading letters at three years old. I took him for his vaccinations while he was in kindergarten and he had a grand mal seizure in kindergarten and then a week or so later he had another one. I had never dealt with anything like that but even as young and dumb as I was at that time I wondered if his vaccination had anything to do with his seizures. I even asked at the health department and they told me no, there was no connection. He had behavioral problems and I blamed it on the seizure medication. He stayed on the seizure medication for 3 years seizure free and was taken off of it. You confirmed, in my opinion, that I was right back then even though I was a young uneducated mother, I really believed there was a connection. Once again thank you.
Debbie Bone
Sand Rock, AL
debbone2@yahoo.com