March 13, 2008

The Beginning of the End of Vaccine/Autism Secrecy

If this does not signal the new direction that things are going... I don't know what does. The man overseeing the Vaccine Injury court is inviting David Kirby and possibly some of his detractors, to have a chat about autism and vaccines in front of lots and lots of judges.

The light shining on all this is getting brighter and brighter.

From David Kirby:

I have been contacted by Justice Gary Golkiewicz, the Chief Special Master of the US Court of Federal Claims, who personally called to invite me to speak at the Court’s Annual Judicial Conference, to be held on November 19 in Washington, DC.

I will be on a panel to discuss the Autism Omnibus Proceedings (I imagine by then there will be more Hannah Polings in the headlines by then) and its impact on the vaccine-autism debate in the country.

I think it’s safe to say that the court’s impact, so far, has been considerable.

Dr. Roy Grinker and Arthur Allen were mentioned as other possible panel members, and I welcome their participation at the conference. I imagine it will be a well-attended and interesting discussion.

I know it’s quite some time from now, but it just got confirmed and I thought you all might like to know.

PS: Stay tuned, there is another big news story coming out next week that should stir up the airwaves all over again.


Cheers

DK

3 comments:

quicksilver said...

The most IMPORTANT thing is to get ABSOLUTE ZERO mercury in ALL vaccines.

And get the amount quoted to PPB levels.

MMR it finally turns out did or still does have mercury and MERCK admits it.

John Fryer Chemist

Anonymous said...

It's not just about mercury, John. My son had rabies vaccines and that triggered his Autism...

Ginger Taylor said...

John,

Can you direct me to some sources on this?

My understanding is that if the Hg was in MMR it would have killed the live virus? Am I wrong here?