- The National Autism Association (NAA) has announced the launch of a new program called Found, aimed at providing families and counties nationwide with safety tools for children with autism which will immediately fund $54,400.00 to provide at least eight counties with Project Lifesaver equipment and tracking watches. The program was made possible by a huge donation from Pixies Train Ride and the half a million visitors to her site. God Bless you Pixie!
- Dr. Jon Poling reminds Dr. Stephen Novella about the facts in his daughters case and requests that he refrain from attacking autism moms.
- Allison Edwards is outraged over all the sick little boys in the UK.
- Kim Stagliano takes another swing at Michael Savage over at the Huffington Post.
- Also on the Huffington Post, David Kirby with observations and more observations on the Amanda Peet kaffuffle.
- New Zealanders angry that $200 million was spent on a much hyped meningococcal vaccine that only protects 30% of users, for only 7 months, and that they were not given informed consent before taking the shot.
- Mercola on avoiding mercury and other metals.
News and commentary on the autism epidemic and my beautiful boy who is living with autism.
July 23, 2008
Round Up: NAA's FOUND, Poling Schools Novella, Too Many Sick Kids, More Outrage at Savage, Kirby on Peet, NZ Angry Over Expensive/Usless Vaccine
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment