I have lots and lots of new visitors today because of the Vaccine Omnibus Hearings and apparently the Wall Street Journal is linking here, so to those of you who have come to learn about Thimerosal and it's relationship to autism, I would like to bring your attention to a few posts that will be of interest to you.
1. A brief history of thimerosal that I wrote two years ago to educate some Senators.
2. A discussion of the fatal flaws in the two studies that are used most often to prove that thimerosal in vaccines has no relationship to Autism.
3. A good primer on what is going on in the hearing this week.
4. Your source for daily updates on the hearing.
5. Information for those of you who would like to listen in on the hearings for yourself via teleconference.
6. A picture of my beautiful 5 year old son Chandler who regressed into autism following his 18 month vaccinations.
Thank you for visiting and let me know if I can be of assistance.
Post a Comment