Here are a few things that you should be keeping up with:
- Updates on the DOD Story - DOD yanks up the welcome mat and puts out a "gone fishin" sign. Anderson Cooper ditches the story, then unditches it. Army dad says high ranking military officials believe vaccines cause autism.
- Vermont - number one in health but coming in last in vaccinations... hmmmmm.
- Another girl paralyzed after HPV shot.
- Find out why so much mercury is still in tuna.
- EPA starts environmental fugitives list.
- This is on the front page of US News and World Report's web site:
"Vaccines Get New Scrutiny - Vaccinations are supersafe, but maybe not all at once, or for certain children.
A Parents' Guide to Managing Vaccinations - What to do if you don't want your child to get 8 vaccines at once."
MORE UPDATE: Just go read everything on AOA today. It all kicks ass.
This fight over food policies deserves the attention of all parents...
Child Nutrition Reauthorization Act
Obama’s ‘Secretary of Food’?
By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF
Published: December 10, 2008
Vermont - number one in health but coming in last in vaccinations... hmmmmm.
What former Vermont governor and DNC chair, also a physician, possesses genius organizational skills (designed/implemented the 50 state strategy) and effectively invented internet fundraising?
Wouldn't Dr. Howard Dean be an amazing person to head a 'populist' autism foundation, which raised money and funded research?
Interesting bit here:
"[..] and a pre-existing genetic condition she has, known as Noonan’s syndrome, which causes heart abnormalities and sight and hearing problems."
Hmm, hearing problems often show up with mitochondria problems. So I google and come up with this Novel mitochondrial DNA mutations implicated in Noonan syndrome..
I think you might like this new article up on insidevaccines:
You've had some online encounters with the vaccines are perfect coterie...
Post a Comment