September 2, 2005

Small Business Steps Up for Autistic Kids

From my beautiful friend Brynn:

Ginger~
I'm donating $1 per letter sold from 'My Love's Letters' (see link below to my CraigsList posting) to the hurricane victims and can't imagine a better place for this to go, so if you know anyone who might be interested in getting hand painted wall letters for their kids then please spread the word :-)Here's the link to my CraigsList posting:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bab/94791124.html

Love you and thanks for alerting us to the specific challenges that these families are facing - I just didn't even think of how this would effect families with autistic children....
Much love~
Brynn
http://www.mylovesletters.shutterfly.com


Go buy her beautiful, and they are beautiful, letters for your child's room.

So who else? Come on. You have a business don't you?

2 comments:

I am a Life Artist said...

Hi G!

I sure do have a business. I will be making a soy candle in October, and donating all the proceeds to the Autism Research Institute in Chandlers name. As a thank you! ;-)
I will make the Autism Soy Candle a yearly fundraiser for as many years as it takes.

I will get in touch with you Ginger. Thank you for all you do!

Kel

Anonymous said...

Great stuff here..
HRM 531 Individual Assignment