July 3, 2008

Recent Vaccine Deaths

In the last few months there have been a LOT of reports of vaccine related deaths and one death of an autistic child at school by suffocation.

I have been avoiding posting these stories because, as I have mentioned before, writing about stores like these is difficult for me. I spend ten minutes writing about it and two hours recovering from it.

This has only been made worse by our personal experience in the last several weeks.

But I need to start reporting this stuff. Heaven knows NBC News isn't gonna do it.

So I will start posting links to the stories with out comment. Please don't interpret the lack of my usual verbosity on subjects of such gravity as a dismissal of their importance.

Childhood vaccinations suspended at Genesis pediatric clinics

No comments: