July 2, 2008

Doctors are Only Good And Their Ethics Should Never Be Questioned

These doctors should be insulted, like Dr. Hotez, at the idea that vaccine professionals might be lying about vaccine risks or looking out for anything other than the health concerns of individual patients!

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland- questionable ethics

I mean, so what if the docs lied to homeless about the bird flu vaccine they were testing on them and 21 of them died, they got paid like almost five bucks! Besides... greater good and all that.

... and don't miss the blurb at the end about paramedics killing patients for funeral home commissions. Priceless.

1 comment:

All 4 My Gals said...

Ginger your knowledge and dedication are inspiring.

I have thought of you often since Ashley Brock's passing. We are friends from KY.

I wanted to share a link to a product I saw yesterday mentioned in a magazine I was reading. I know it's expensive but I wonder if nationally there isn't a grant that could be obtained to provide these to families whose children have autism?
http://safetyturtle.com/

I just wanted to share. My daughter has Down syndrome and many children in that community could benefit from this as well.
HUGS, Nicole