Here are a few things that you should be keeping up with:
- Updates on the DOD Story - DOD yanks up the welcome mat and puts out a "gone fishin" sign. Anderson Cooper ditches the story, then unditches it. Army dad says high ranking military officials believe vaccines cause autism.
- Vermont - number one in health but coming in last in vaccinations... hmmmmm.
- Another girl paralyzed after HPV shot.
- Find out why so much mercury is still in tuna.
- EPA starts environmental fugitives list.
- This is on the front page of US News and World Report's web site:
"Vaccines Get New Scrutiny - Vaccinations are supersafe, but maybe not all at once, or for certain children.
A Parents' Guide to Managing Vaccinations - What to do if you don't want your child to get 8 vaccines at once."
MORE UPDATE: Just go read everything on AOA today. It all kicks ass.