November 27, 2005

Adventures in Autism Goes Commercial

Up until now I have avoided banners, ads and the like as to not sully the purity of the blog. But if I wanna keep on a’blogging as often as I would like, I need funding. I will keep an eye out for federal blogging grants to apply for, but in the mean time, I have another idea.

My Fund Razor is a new site for fundraising. I have my own little portal where you, the adoring blog reader can do your shopping on great places like Amazon, Ebay, Home Depot, Disney, Macy’s, Starbucks, Target, Wal-Mart, Family Christian Bookstores, and on and on and on, and a portion of your purchase will go to supporting my blogging habit.

I will be donating half of my take to the Autism Research Institute.

If you will be shopping online this season, please consider doing it through

Thank you for your support.

No comments: