March 8, 2011

SCD Conference at The Gottschall Autism Center

I am attending the "When the Belly is the Beast: How Intestinal Health Impacts Brain and Behavior" conference at The Gottschall Autism Center in MA on April 1.

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that going SCD (after being GFCF for two years) was a HUGE boost for my baby.

They are having some delicious speakers like Martha Herbert, and Dr. Alessio Fasano. Any Mainers who wanna skate on down with me, lemme know.


JMD said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'm from MA and didn't even know this is upcoming. I think there definitely is more to "you are what you eat" than we know. My son's symptoms really flare up when he's hungry for instance. I don't know if I'll be able to go, but I hope you'll take good notes. ;-)

Mrs. Ed said...

I'm so jealous, I would love to day. Do post on it when you get back!