September 30, 2007

TACA Offers A Guide To Your Journey With Autism

Jenny has brought biomedical autism treatment to the forefront of the country's mind, and my blog stats are through the roof, so for all those parents and friends that are new to the world of autism treatment, I wanted to point you in TACA's direction.

Talk About Curing Autism, the group that Jenny McCarthy represents, has a get started guide that my husband and I wish had existed when we started out on this journey three years ago. It covers all the bases.



It is a great one stop for what you need to know to get your child the help they need. If you are the friend or family member of someone with a child with autism, get one for them and one for yourself. They will need lots of help in the journey, and you can't claim that you really love them if you don't shoulder their burden.

1 comment:

Oliver Steve said...

Permit me to say God bless Dr. agbomina for providing a permanent solution to my problem (challenges), I was diagnosed of HIV & GENITAL HERPES almost at same time and it was killing me slowly for years, but thanks to Dr agbomina from Africa who prescribed and prepared Herbs for me for usage and after some weeks, I was permanently free /okay.. Contact Dr. agbomina on is email : dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.com today for the cure and solution your challenge/problems because He is Godsent and also he treats for the following : CANCER HIV FYBRIOD HERPES INFECTIONS Etc... WhatsApp/Calls:+234(805)0495479.