The NVIC State Vaccine Legislation in America 2015-2017 Report and Interview, What the Media, Medical Trade and Pharma Do Not Want You to Know is now available online. This comprehensive report is a valuable reference as we move into the 2018 legislative session!
New York City school shut down when toddler dies after eating grilled cheese, pray for Elijah Silvera and his family. Our children are not “fine."
The words “allergy” and “anaphylaxis” were created to describe vaccine-injury
Lead Story, Background:
British Medical Journal and Brian Deer lied about Andrew Wakefield
The Pathological Optimist
Who is AAP? A doctors union. Just like BMJ:
New AAP President Shows Us His Priorities, And It Is Not The Health of American Children
American Academy of Pediatrics, was asked the following question:
The unofficial vaccine educators: are CDC funded non-profits sufficiently independent?
• Industry funded non-profit organizations are an important provider of vaccine related information for the public and health professionals
• CDC also funds advocacy groups that campaign for influenza vaccination mandates for healthcare workers and for the removal of non-medical philosophical and religious exemptions for families of schoolchildren
• The complex public-private funding of vaccine advocacy groups lacks sufficient transparency and raises questions about whether such sources can independently assess official vaccination policy
- Vaccine compulsion have always been controversial.
- They promote themselves as sources of reliable information on vaccines, but hey also receive funding from both vaccine manufacturers and the CDC.
- Education or lobbying? Officially, the CDC is neutral on vaccine mandates, 14 and the agency steers clear of directly influencing state law, telling The BMJ: “CDC’s policy is to not take positions on state-specific legislation.”
BMJ asked IAC, AAP, ECBT and CDC to disclose the money going from CDC and Pharma to these "independent" orgs!
- Mintzes told The BMJ that “these groups are so strongly pro-vaccination that the public is getting a one sided message that all vaccines are created equal and vaccination is an important public health strategy, regardless of the circumstances.
- Ended with:
“My head is spinning listening to this description of the tangled relationships—should we call them co-dependencies?—of these entities,” Schwitzer said. Independence is about being free “from outside control or support.” “An antonym for independence is reliance,” he said. IAC, ECBT, and AAP are “certainly not financially independent. And it would appear they are also not philosophically and intellectually independent, which is just as important—if not more so—in this discussion.” Ensuring such independence seems an essential first step for any organization that wants to seriously respond to public concerns about the safety of childhood vaccines."
"Box 2: Mommy blogging for the CDC Like many commercial companies, the CDC sees marketing potential in “mommy blogging.” In 2015, it recognized the power of “online influencers, including mommy bloggers, [for] get[ting] the word out about the benefits of flu vaccination for families.” And last year, it came close to purchasing the services of a marketing company that specializes in mommy blogging made to order. The company, Megan Media, posted a sign-up sheet for “CDC Vaccination Awareness Paid Blogging Opportunity” on the internet: “We are looking for Moms with kids under the age of 2 years old (or who can reach that audience) who want to raise awareness around childhood vaccinations,” the ad read. “Please fill in the form below if you are interested and feel free to forward this on to any other influencers you may know who would be interested in spreading the word!” Megan Media trades in what the advertising world is calling “influencer marketing,” predicated on the idea that consumers themselves can be powerful marketers, sometimes in excess of traditional advertising. According to a McKinsey report, “marketing-induced consumer-to-consumer word of mouth generates more than twice the sales of paid advertising.” 27 Ultimately however, CDC decided against it. “In the end, we did not use nor did we pay Megan Media, instead choosing to use internal resources to get the information to parents and others.”
Sharyl Attkisson CBS 2008
Who is Peter Doshi?
Breaking the Seal on Drug Research
“...one of the most influential voices in medical research today.”
Peter Doshi -- Lessons from Tamiflu experience
Who wants my data and what are they going to do with it?- Peter Doshi, PhD, MA
Influenza vaccines: time for a rethink.
Who is the BMJ?
'Tayloe said that he intends to focus on 5 main areas this coming year -- "Medicaid payments, vaccine financing issues, fair payment of pediatricians, retail-based health clinics and funding medical students' education.”
"Do you believe that all vaccines should be used on every child?"
"Yes. I think any of the vaccines we have today have been tested and proven to be safe, and the credible studies don't show any relationship between vaccines and permanent injury.
Who is the CDC? A vaccine patent holder”
Examining RFK Jr.'s claim that the CDC “Owns over 20 vaccine patents.”
- In 2015, a US federal advisory committee warned that public confidence in vaccines cannot be taken for granted,5 and some prominent vaccine advocacy organizations are pushing for greater compulsion. But are these groups—which present themselves as reliable sources of information—providing the public with independent information?
- Every Child By Two, Immunization Action Coalition, and the American Academy of Pediatrics all advocated for removing the ability to opt out.
- Spotty disclosure: BMJ asked IAC, AAP, ECBT and CDC to disclose the money going from CDC and Pharma to these "independent" orgs and they would not give them much info. But here is the important point:
- Independent information on vaccine policy? The orgs recommendations always "harmmonize."
WE DID THAT!
What can we do now? Help Lori!
Livestream Vaxxed Atlanta
ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DONE FOR MY DAUGHTER?
My daughter suffered from autism for more than 2 years which we started experiencing in her when she turned 1 year and 5 months we all thought it will end but got even worse as days went by. We tried all several treatments and therapy prescribed by various doctors we met but to no avail, she lost total concentration and always complain of sensitivity to sound . She usually tells me she haves poor eyes contact. This were steady disorder that disrupted her entire life, even at night she slept less because of this.It was during a casual conversation with a friend that i learned about Dr Williams herbal medicine I was able to contact him on his email address. and give him all the necessary information that he needed,few day later he sent me the herbal portion and his medicine was able to restore her back to normal and she is very okay now without any side effects whatsoever. If you have autism, do not hesitate to contact him on email@example.com for advice and for his product. I hope this also helps someone out there
This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for reading,
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment