September 11, 2010

AJC: Settlement Reached in Autism-Vaccine Case

A curious thing happened in Atlanta. The AJC posted a story on the Poling case, then some sort of internet sewer alligator monster must have climbed up from the depths and eated it or somethin', because today it was gone.

Fortunately, I still had my browser open when I heard about the disappearance of the poor missing article, so I saved a copy. You are welcome AJC. Hope you catch that creature who is stealing your stories.


Update... I have taken the article down, because apparently it take of the AJC site because it contained several inaccuracies. I don't know what they were, but I don't wanna spread misinformation, so said article goes down.

5 comments:

nhokkanen said...

Thanks for saving this article. At least the newspaper staff swung their proverbial balls around for a few hours.

Maybe some of the reporters are getting a clue and having tinges of conscience over government-mandated mass brain damage of infants and toddlers.

Anonymous said...

CBS news still has their version up....http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20015982-10391695.html

Shannon Johnson said...

That's my girl! What would AJC do without you?

Cara said...

Ginger, what were the inaccuracies?

Ginger Taylor said...

I don't know. Just that there are some. Apparently enough that they yanked it instead of amending it. So I thought it best not to spread whatever false info was in the article.