May 26, 2009

Low Dose Naltrexone and ALA Being Used For Cancer and MS

Mercola is highlighting interviews with Dr. Burton M. Berkson who has been successfully using LDN and ALA on terminal cancer patients, around half of which are surviving.

"However, more recently, researchers have discovered that at very low dosages (3 to 4.5 mg), naltrexone has immunomodulating properties that may be able to successfully treat cancer malignancies, and a wide range of autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, fibromyalgia, and Crohn’s disease, just to name a few.

Added benefits include its low-cost, and few, if any, of the detrimental side effects you normally experience with pharmaceutical drugs.

[also being used for:]

* Hepatitis C
* Diabetic neuropathies
* Lupus
* Dermatomyositis (an inflammatory muscle disease)
* Ulcerative colitis
* Other autoimmune diseases"

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I have been on LDN for 4 months now. I have MS and have taken Avonex and Copaxone with no good results. My balance is back to normal, my energy is better than it has been in 9 years and I am symptom free. I also sleep better!